At the December 4, 2018 Board of Education meeting, Lodi USD's Mission, Vision, and Goals were revised.
Mission: Lodi Unified School District will provide the best education for all students to be successful in life.
Vision: Lodi Unified School District, in partnership with our community, provides a world class student-centered safe learning environment that cultivates character, fosters academic excellence, embraces
diversity, and empowers all students to achieve their full potential.
- Prepare students with the integrity and skills required to adapt and succeed as responsible citizens in an ever-changing world.
- Be the employer of choice for highly qualified and creative people who reflect, value, and celebrate the rich diversity of the district.
- Provide curriculum and instruction that educates, challenges, and inspires all students.
- Create and support a school environment in which all students, staff, and parents feel safe, secure, and valued.
- Ensure all students read at grade level by the end of third grade and maintain strong literacy skills throughout their educational career.
- Support a broad course of study that offers students the opportunity to develop and enhance interests, talents, and skills in core academic, career preparation, and elective fields.